After the introduction of Windows 10 by Microsoft, many people still use the old version of Windows which has Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 . When Windows 10 was to be launch in the market, then all old Windows users had the chance to upgrade to Windows 10. But many Windows users have missed this opportunity and I also came in those windows users. Yes, I also lost this opportunity because there were so many bugs recorded in Windows 10. For this reason I did not want to upgrade my laptop, but today Windows 10 has been made much advance and power full.
What do you need to upgrade to Windows 10?
- You need a computer or laptop that has a genuine Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1 pre installed
- Before upgrading to Windows 10, you should make backups of all the computer or laptop data. If the computer is not running for some reason, your data may be corrupted in this case. But if you have made a backup of the computer, then you can restore the computer to the previous condition by restoring the backup.
Windows 10 Media Tool Kit, which lets you upgrade Windows 10 without data loss.
What things to keep in mind before you upgrade?
- Your laptop should not run on the battery but should run on power.
- You should save the data of a computer or laptop on an external hard disk.
- If you are using any antivirus in a computer or laptop, then disable the antivirus.
- You have to download Windows 10 ISO.
How to upgrade Windows 10 for free?
Step 1. The first thing you need to do is download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool on your computer.
Step 7. Now you will get the default selection of “Keep Personal Files and Apps” option and click on the Install button below to upgrade to Windows 10. But you can also change it by click “Change what to Keep” if you want to change something. But if you select any other option, your computer application or personal files may also be delete, so carefully select ” Personal files and apps” option.
Windows 10 will start installing on your computer and after the setup is complete your computer will run in Windows 10 and none of your applications and files will be deleted. And if you encounter an error while upgrading Windows 10, then you have to install from Windows 10 boot drive.
After Windows 10 is install, your computer will restart and the installation process will continue after the computer turns on.
After Windows 10 is install, Your computer will restart and the installation process will continue after the computer turns on. It may take a little time to turn on for the first time. But once Windows 10 is install it will run simultaneously. Thank you very much for reading this article. For more such articles you can subscribe to our blog for free.