Windows 10 is the latest Windows so far which comes with almost all the features, along with it, Screen Recorder on Windows 10 already comes in. If you want to do Game Streaming then you can use Windows 10 Screen Recorder. In this tutorial I will tell you How to Download, Install and Record Screen on Windows 10 in 1080P with 60FPS for free of cost. For this Tutorial I am going to use OBS Screen Recorder for Windows Display Capture and XBox Streamer with Recorder.
In this article I am going to tell you two ways. You can choose the best option for yourself from both options and use it. In the first way I use OBS Recorder which is completely free and open source. This OBS software is the most advanced and easy to use. And in another way I will use XBox Screen Recorder which is a screen recorder application and Live Streaming.
How to Install OBS Studio on Windows 10 and Setup 1080P 60FPS
You have to Download OBS Recorder software on your PC from above link.
2. Now Install OBS Recorder on your PC.
3. Run Setup on your PC and Click Next button from bottom.
4. Click on “I Agree”
5. Click on Install button from Bottom.
6. Leave the box Marked to Launch OBS Studio and click Finish.
7. If you wish to use the Auto-Configuration Wizard click Yes, otherwise click No and you will need to configure OBS Studio manually via the Settings button. You can always change settings later if required. We have chose to click Yes.
8. As we want to create a video recording we have select to Optimize just for recording but it is up to you. Choose the option best for you and click Next.
9. We have Set Resolution 1920X1080 and FPS-60 the default options and clicked Next.
10. This box will show the results of selected options. Click Apply Settings.
11. Finally, OBS Studio launches. Now Click on “+” Mark from the bottom and Select Display Capture.
Done, Now you can Record Display Screen on your Windows 10 PC by Click on Start Recording button from the bottom right corner. You can make changes if you want by going to settings. This is 100% free with amazing features. You can use it for Streaming and Recording in HD.
If you don’t want to install 3rd party software’s then you have to use XBox game Streamer that will start recording game or streaming. You can Launch XBox Screen Recorder by Pressing Windows + ALT + R key at the same time. Once you press the key, It will start recording screen.