Hello Guys, Recently Some interesting application live on Play Store with the name of Gcamator. Gcamator is use for Installing Latest Google Camera for your device. It will detect automatically your device model and configuration settings and provide Google Camera which is most stable version for your device. In this post we are showing How to Install Google Camera on your Smart phone.
- GCamator Apk
- Android Device with 5.0
- Your Device must Support for Camera2 API
How to Check Camera2API
To see whether any of your Android smartphones support the Camera2 API, you simply need to install the Camera2 API Probe app (Free) from the Play Store. Simply install the app and launch it.
How to Install Google Camera Apk Gcamator on Android
- Download GCamator Apk file from below link
- Copy Apk file on your Android Phone
- Now Install Apk on your phone
- Open Application and it will automatically detect your phone does supported Google camera or not
- Once it is showing Camera2Api Module is “Enable” , You can Install Google_Camera on your Phone
- Now Tap on Device Info Tab You will get Some information about Device and Install Button
- It will download GC Apk and Prompt to Install Apk
- Once you Install APK on your Device, You can use Google_Camera on your Device
Thanks to a few intrepid developers over at XDA, you can get the same Google Camera app the Pixel uses on almost any Android — no root or extreme modding required. It’s simple enough to do, and even though it won’t give you 100% of the Pixel’s camera experience, it’s one of the easiest ways to drastically improve image and video quality on your phone. Also Checkout Pokemon Black and White ISO For PPSSPP .
This is the newest method for installing google camera on your Smart Phone. In old method you have to find manually compatible Google Camera Apk file then install it but this is super easy for every one. So, Please drop your comment about this method in the below comment box.