Today in this tutorial, I am going to tell you How to Mirror Android Screen on PC Wireless without installing any software. In this tutorial, all you have to do is download an app on your phone, it is only a 3 MB app with the help of which you can cast it on the screen of your computer.
In all Screen cast App you have to first download it to your phone and then the software for that App. Then there is a lot of problem in installing and configuring it. But today in this article you have used Miracast Screen App, with the help of which you can cast any Android phone on your PC browser without installing any software. Please note – This app does NOT support SOUND streaming, because MJPEG does not support sound. If you are planning to watch or stream video on PC through this app please use another method.
There is no need to configure and connect the USB data cable to this app. If you can install it directly and use it. After installing this app, you will have to connect your android phone and Computer PC to the same WIFI, after that you will see the device address on your phone screen, which will be started on your phone screen cast as soon as you put it on the browser. So let’s know how you can use this app.
What is Mirror Android Screen on PC Wirelessly
Projecting the screen of one device onto the screen of another device is called miracast. It is used for different purposes such as to see your phone screen on the big screen, to play the game on the big screen, to give a presentation in the office or to watch the movie and photo on the big screen. for. Miracast is very easy to use and you can use it on any android phone.
- Android OS Lollipop and Up Version
- Phone and PC connected with Same WIFI Network
- PC Browser (Chrome, Safari, EDGE, Firefox, etc)
How to Mirror Android Screen on PC Wirelessly using WIFI
- Download Miracast Screen App from the Play Store.
- Make Sure Both Android and Laptop PC connected with the same WIFI network.
- Now you have to open Miracast Screen app and you will see Device address at the top of the screen.
- From the bottom Click on Cast button and then Click on start Now button.
- Now you have to open any browser on your computer and the device address is visible on the phone. Type it on the browser and press the enter button.
- Done, Now you will have started seeing android screen on your computer browser.
Today I have told you a new app to Mirror Android Screen on PC Wirelessly. With its help, you can cast the screen of your phone on any computer or laptop. This app is available on the play store for free and there is no ads on it right now. You must use this app once. I have developed this app myself and will come forward with many more new features and changes in it. If you like this app, then give it a rating and review on Play Store.
I have told you this Mirror Android Screen on PC Wirelessly method and it transfers image transfer speed is .5 second slowly due to which you may have some problem. But it works without any installation, which is a very good thing. If you want screen mirroring in high speed and HD quality, then you will have to download it on another app phone and also download its software and Miracast Screen with the help of USB data cable.