Windows 10 Update Assistant is a software designed by Microsoft, for computers that do not get the latest updates from Microsoft. There is a lot of reason why this update is not available, such as having no hardware compatibility, or because of a network problem in computer, this problem has also been noticed. In order to avoid this problem, Microsoft has developed a software called Update Assistant, which allows you to get major updates on any computer / laptop.
What you need to Get the Tool
- A Windows 10 PC
- Unlimited Net Connection for Download Windows Update
How to Install Windows 10 Update Assistant/Download
- You first need to download the Windows 10 Update Assistant Tool on your PC.
- Now run the Windows Update Assistant Tool on your computer. Who just downloaded from Step 1.
- Click on the ‘Update Now’ button from below. As shown in the screenshot below.
- If your computer is compatible with the update then it will mark CPU, RAM memory and hard disk and in few seconds it will start downloading Update.
- Download and file processing will take some time depending on your Internet Connection and Computer Performance. Let’s complete this update from here.
- After the download and file process, press the Restart button from the “Your update is ready. Your PC needs to restart to Complete the Update” page.
After restart, it will install all files of Windows Update on your computer. Your computer may restart frequently during Windows Update. In the meantime, you do not close the computer. After updating, your computer will start automatically. After the computer starts, run the Update Assistant downloaded tool again. Now here you will see Thank you for updating to the latest version of Windows 10. That means Windows 10 has been updated completely and now your computer is running on the latest build. Also Read about How to Download Windows 10 and Activate for Life time.