Here is the Simple step by step method for installing TWRP Recovery in your Android device. There are many ways by which you can install TWRP on your phone or tablet out of which flashing the TWRP using fastboot is one such method.
Required Links and Download to Install TWRP Recovery
- Pre – Unlocked bootloader on your Android
- ADB and Fastboot Zip file
- TWRP image for your device. that you already downloaded from ROM Page
- A PC with USB driver installed for your Android.
- Enough battery backup. (More than 50% of battery charge will be good enough)
How to Install Custom TWRP Recovery on Android
Step 1. First Download ADB Fastboot and USB Drivers from below, Then Install USB Drivers on your Windows PC and Extract ADB Fastboot Zip file on your Desktop.
Step 2. Copy TWRP Recovery File into ADB Fastboot extracted folder.
- Open Extract folder then Open Commend Window by Press and Hold SHIFT + Mouse Right Click in your PC.
- Power Off Your Device and Reboot device in bootloader mode by Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button. Where you can flash/install the TWRP recovery.
- Once your device successfully boot into bootloader mode, Connect device with USB Cable.
- Then enter the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img. While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp.img with the actual file name of the TWRP that you have downloaded for your Android phone.
- Wait for the TWRP to be flashed. Once it is done execute the following command: fastboot reboot on the command console and VOILA, your Android is now installed with TWRP recovery.
This method is for TWRP recovery and recommended for all android devices. So that is it for this Guide. If you find any problem about this method please leave comment below we will reply in 12 Hours.