Many times when we install an Apk file from an unknown source in our phone, it does not let us click the Install button due to security reasons, due to which we do not know how to install the application. Today in this article we will learn how to unlock the Install button unlocker and Install this application on your phone.
- Install button Unlock Application
- Android OS 4.1 and above
- Download Install button Unlocker Apk from here or From Play Store
- Install Apk on your Device
- Turn on the switch on top-right corner in the screen of the “Install Button Unlocker”.
- Automatically Accessibility screen is opened. Please select the “Install Button Unlocker” item from the list and turn on the switch on the top-right corner.
- “Use Install_Button_Unlocker?” dialog is displayed. Then choose OK button.
- Again automatically Display over other apps is opened, Enable it.
- Done, Now you can install any application on your phone.
Unlock Button on Different Version of Android
- Install button is showing From Android 4.1 to 7.1, It will be display when you install the app from the apk file.
- Vpn button for Android 4.3 or later, It will be display when you want to allow the VPN.
- Accessibility button From Android 5.0 to 7.1, It will be display when you activate the accessibility features.
- Permission ALLOW button from Android 6.0, It will be display when the app requests the permission of the authority. It is also effective for permission buttons on the “App permissions” screen in the settings.
- START NOW button From Android 6.0 to 7.1, It will be display when you allow the screen capture.
- ACTIVATE button From Android 6.0 to 7.1, It will be display when you activate device administrator.
In this artical i try to cover all information about button unlocker, I hope this information will help you allot. With this Install Unlocker application, You can easily install any unknown source application on your device without any issue. I hope you will enjoy our Techno Planners blog. Please share and subscribe our blog for upcoming blogs.