Hello Guys, Recently I found new version of BlankFlash Oreo file for Moto G4 Plus and G4 too. I am searching this file on Google every day. Finally, Today I have found this file while doing Google Search, which is working for all the Moto G4 Plus phones. This file is use on my G4 Plus and my G4 Plus was running after a long break. If your Moto G4 Plus has died while downgrading Stock Oreo to Nougat. You can give a new life by flashing BlankFlash. Today Here In this tutorial I will show you How to Flash Oreo Blankflash on Moto G4 Plus/G4.
I spoiled my phone when I was downgrade from Oreo Stock ROM to Nougat. After this I have use a lot of BlankFlash files on it but still not all files were successfully being flash on it. But today I found this updated Oreo BlankFlash file with the help of which once again my Moto G4 Plus became active. So, Spacial Thank to Rakesh XDA Developer who develop this file for us.
- Any Moto G4 Plus/G4 Brick Device
- Latest Oreo BlankFlash File (Download Link given in end of the post)
- QualCom USB Drivers Properly Installed on Windows PC
- Device battery atleast 50% Charged
How to Flash Oreo Blankflash File on Moto G4 Plus/G4
- Download QualCom USB Drivers on your Windows PC and Install it Properly on your Computer. If drivers is not Properly Installed on your PC It will always show Waiting for device OR Always flash with Error. SO Be careful to install it.
- Now Download Oreo BlankFlash file from Below Link.
- Extract Oreo Blankflash file on your Desktop
- Now Connect your Moto G4 Plus with the help of USB Data Cable.
- Open Extracted BlankFlash Folder >Now find blank-flash.bat file in the folder and Run blank-flash.
- Now it will start Flash BlankFlash file on your Device
- Once It is done, Your Device Boot in Bootloader mode.
Now you have to flash GPT partition and bootloader on your Device. After that you have to Flash Latest Oreo Stock ROM on your Moto G4 Plus/G4. Once your Device has been successfully recover. Please do not Downgrade your Moto G4/G4 Plus in Nougat or Marshmallow otherwise it will brick your device again and next time this Blank-Flash file may be not working on your device. Recently Android Pie Available for moto G4 Plus.