Roku is a new brand that has brought a lot of devices such as ROKU TV, Streaming Player, Audio Speaker and Sound bar and more such amazing accessory. A lot of people have taken ROKU TV and Streaming Player and they are facing lot of difficulty in using Cast Android to Roku features. So in this article I have explained how to cast from Android, Windows and iOS devices to Roku player, which you will be able to use this features well after reading How to Cast from Android to Roku.
What is casting in Roku?
With Cast features you can play any media on TV from your phone. Once the movie and video is cast, you can also run any other application on your phone and the movie or video cast will continue to play on your TV non-stop.
How to Cast Android Screen to Roku device
- First power on the Roku TV or Roku device, whatever you are using.
- Now Make sure Roku device and Android device connected with Same WIFI network.
- Run any Media on your Android for example: YouTube, MXPlayer, Chrome Browser, You will find an icon of casting near your phone video. On pressing that, your movie or video will be cast on your TV screen.
- Once cast, you can turn off your phone screen or use it your phone for other purposes.
How to Mirror Android Screen to Roku device
- To use the Mirror screen, you must first connect TV and Mobile to the same WIFI network.
- Open Android Phone Settings > More > Wireless Display OR You have to find Cast option in your device settings.
- Available Mirror device names will appear, tap on the name of the device you wish to mirror your Android device’s display.
- Your Android device’s display will begin casting to the device you’ve selected.
In this article, I have given you information related to cast and Screen Mirror features. If you are still having any problem, then you can tell us by commenting below. We will reply to your comment within 24 hours.