After the introduction of the face lock unlock by the iPhone, all mobile companies are being locked to face. But many Android users from you may not know that Android has given this Face Unlock FEATURES in many of its Android (5.0 Lollipop+) phones, but no one uses this feature.
Face Unlock is still available on all Android phones, which are running on Android 5.0 Lollipop or above. But Android has never highlighted this feature. This is why Android users never know it. One of the major reasons for not highlighting it was to break its security. As if you are asleep, another person can unlock the phone by showing your face. That’s why it has never been highlighted.
How to enable Face Unlock in your phone?
- To enable this, first you need to open the phone settings> then Security and then Smart Lock.
- Once the Smart Lock option is opened, the phone’s PIN, pattern, password will be asked which you have to enter.
- When you successfully open Smart Lock, you have to select Trusted Face option from the list.
- Now you have to select “Set Up” from the bottom and then “Next” button as shown in the below screenshot.
- Now you will see a circle on your phone’s screen in which you have to keep your full face as I have shown in the screenshot below.
- After registering your face completely it will look like All Set and you have to finish it by clicking the Done button below.
How to Unlock phone with face lock?
Now, to use Face Unlock, you have to hold the phone at the level of the face and press the power button and from the bottom, you will see the icon of the face Recognizing that will be changed in the unlock icon in a few seconds. After that you have to swipe your phone’s screen and your phone will be unlocked without password.
Try Face Lock with AutoInput method
There is still a problem in this face lock which will irritate you all. After the face shows you will have to unlock the phone by swiping each time. But it can also do this automatically. With the help of AutoInput app By installing AutoInput app, you can use the Face Lock feature as an iPhone. So let’s see how you can use it.
How to Install AutoInput App for Face Unlock
- To download you have to open the Play Store and search for “AutoInput” and install it or download an APK from here and install it on your phone.
- Once installed, you have to open this app and to activate all the features you have to activate 7 days free trial period.
- After activating the trial period, you have to enable the accessibility service.
- Now you have to enable Auto Dismiss Keyguard.
Done, Now you can use Face Lock as the iPhone. To unlock you have to press the power button by bringing your phone to the level of the face and your phone will be immediately unlocked without swipe up the screen. Thank you very much for reading this article. For more such articles you can subscribe to our blog for free.