Today WhatsApp has updated its Finger Print Lock feature, with the help of which you can lock your WhatsApp without using any 3rd party App Lock. This feature was earlier available only to you in Telegram. But today WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock has also updated it. The Beta Program user has just received this Finger Print lock update. If you are not a beta program user, then you can update this feature by following our Tutorial.
To update this Finger Print lock you will need WhatsApp v2.19.221 (Beta) Apk file. I have given this file below, you can download it by clicking on it. To update this feature you must have Finger Print Sensor on your phone and at least your phone should be running on Android Marshmallow.
- Android Device With Finger Printer sensor
- WhatsApp Beta v2.19.221 Apk
How to Enable WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock
- Download and Install WhatsApp Beta v2.19.221 Apk from above link on your Android.
- Now Once it installed Successfully, Open the WhatsApp Application.
- Open the WhatsApp Settings by tap on three dots from the right corner.
- Tap on Account > Privacy > Finger Print Unlock and Enable it
- Once you Enable this Finger Print Lock Option, It will prompt to Verify your Finger Print, Just Tap your finger on finger print sensor to verify it.
Note: You can still preview messages, reply, and answer calls from the notification panel, if you enable this option which says > “Show Content in notifications”.
Self Auto Lock Timer on WhatsApp
Here you get another option “Self Auto Lock“. From here you can set how long you want to lock WhatsApp back. If you want to lock immediately, then set it to Immediately or you can select the option according to your need. So much for this article, if you liked this article, then you can give your comments by commenting below and you can also help us by sharing this article.