Recently Google Releasing Android 11 ROM for users. For Xiaomi Poco F1 device Android 11 is available with POSP 4.0 ROM. This is complete setup guide about How to Download and Install Android 11 on Xiaomi Poco F1 step by step. This ROM build is made by Unknown developer.
Requirements to Install Android 11 on Xiaomi Poco F1
- Device must have an unlocked bootloader and a compatible custom recovery installed
- Custom Recovery CWM/TWRP
- GApps for Google Play Store and its services
How to Install Android 11 on Xiaomi Poco F1
Step 1. Unlocking bootloader on Poco F1
You have to Unlock your Bootloader for this you have to google search How to unlock bootloader with your device model name.
Step 2. Install Custom Recovery on Poco F1
Custom recoveries are needed to flash any of these Android custom ROMs on Poco F1. Below is a list of step-by step guides that explains how to install custom recovery such as TWRP or Orange Fox recovery on your device.
Step 3. Download and Install Android 11 and GApps
- Once Android 11 ROM and GApps for Poco F1 then copy it into the phone Internal Storage.
- Open Device into recovery mode by press and hold KEY then Select Wipe option then Mark Data, Cache, System and Dalvik cache and Swipe to Confirm Wipe.
- Go back and Select Install from TWRP home screen, then navigate to the directory where you have kept the
- Downloaded ROM zip file and then select the ROM file and slide the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen to start the flashing of the Custom ROM.
- Now Flash GApps with same steps(3), Wait for TWRP to flash completely. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now installed with a Android 11 ROM with Google Play Store and other services. ENJOY.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Flash Light
- LED Light
- 4G VOLTE
- Selinux Permissive
After your Xiaomi Poco F1 is power on, you will be ready to use your phone with Android 11 R update for Xiaomi Poco F1. It will take some time for the first time to start. So, you have to wait for first boot. So, That is it for this post. If you are unable to use your device please comment below we will reply as soon as possible.