So far Motorola’s most successful phone is the Moto G4 Plus. However after the arrival of Android Pie by Google and after the listing of all phones by Motorola. Those who were waiting to receive Pie’s update, they have become a little disappointed. Because Motorola has made it clear in its official blog that there will be no updates to this phone after giving Oreo updates to users. In this post we will showing your How to Install and download Android 9.0 Pie update for Moto G4 Plus/G4.
But today all people will be able to update their Moto G4 Plus and G4 to Android Pie 9.0. You will need some items to update the phone, such as TWRP Recovery must be pre-installed on your phone. After all this, you have to download two files. Puzzle ROM file which will install Android Pie 9.0 on your phone and the second GApps that will install Google Play Store and Google Play Service on your phone.
- 1 What things would you need?
- 2 How to Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Moto G4 Plus/G4
- 3 Download ROM
- 4 Download GApps
- 5 Install Android Pie ROM on Moto G4 Plus. Now you have to go back to the menu and Tap on the Install button. Now first of all you have to select the ROM file from the list.
- 6 What to do after you install Android Pie on Moto G4 Plus/G4
What things would you need?
- Android Pie 9.0 ROM (In the end of the post you will find the download link of this file)[Arrow OS]
- GApps for Pie x64ARM
- TWRP Recovery Pre-Install
- Backup your phone data
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Moto G4 Plus/G4
First of all you have to download the Android 9.0 Pie update for Moto G4 Plus ROM file. In the end of the post you will find the download link of this file. which you can download this file.
The second file is for GApps zip. In the end of the post you will find the download link of this file. The job of this GApps file is to install services like Google Play Store and Play Services on your phone.
- After downloading both files, you have to copy both of these zip file into the phone’s memory Internal storage.
- After copying all the files to the phone. Then you have to boot Moto G4 Plus in TWRP Recovery. To reboot the TWRP recovery, you first have to switch off. After the phone is off, you have to press the Volume down button, and immediately press the power button. You do not leave these two buttons until your phone turns on.
- After that your phone opens in Bootloader mode, then first you have to select the Recovery Mode option using volume down or up key. Once you find Recovery option just select it using power button. After that your Moto g4 plus/g4 reboot in TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you select the Wipe option, you will get a lot of options, from which you have to mark System, Data, Dalvik, Cache option and swipe down from the bottom and wipe it. After wiping it will delete all the data from your phone and now you can install any Android OS. As shown in the lower screenshot.
- After selecting the ROM file, you have to install this file. To do this, swipe to install from below button. After selecting the Swipe option, this ROM will start installing on your phone. You can see this process on your screen.
- After installing ROM, you have to install GApps with Same way as the ROM was installed in its previous step.
- After Installing ROM and GApps in the phone. You have to go back to the Wipe option and factory reset the phone. Once the factory reset is complete, you have to reboot your phone.
What to do after you install Android Pie on Moto G4 Plus/G4
After your Moto G4 Plus is on, you will be ready to use your phone with Android 9.0 Pie update for Moto G4 Plus. It will take some time for the first time to start. So once you have to wait for it to start. So, That is it for this post. Recently Motorola Start Rolling out Moto G4 Plus Oreo Update. Share this post as much as you can and i will meet you in next one.